Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Years Eve model plans?

It's been a long and exhausting past couple of days dealing with a sick mother, and a 10 mo baby in the ER until 2am last night (double ear infection, he'll be fine, he's a trooper), so if I actually make it to Midnight it'll be something.

Besides it's only 3 1/2 weeks until the Annual 24 Hour Build (Jan 25/26), so I need to stock up on sleep now while I still can! :lol:

After some yard work. I was at the bench most of the afternoon. Plan on going back tomorrow afternoon.

My 'yard' work consisted of shoveling snow from walk and drive this morning.

Tomorrow might be a good time to re-attach some parts from various builts I've acquired over this past year.

Yep, I'm trying to get this one finished. Got off early from work this afternoon that gave me a head start.

12_29_13001-vi.jpg

That looks cool Ron! Is that the Monkee Mobile with a roof or a GTO with the MM front end and rear section?

I did finish the Tyrrell! It wasn't until Thursday morning,but it's done.I had come up to make dinner on Wednesday evening and was so tired and chilled(it's cold in my basement and the outside temp being about 15 degrees didn't help) that I didn't make it back downstairs to finish the car.I ended up dozing off in the recliner for about 2 hours,awakened only by the boom of firecrackers at midnight.