Model Cars Magazine Forum

Secrets to a long happy marriage

slusher

Separate bedrooms...

You are kidding right?

Right?

No kidding...there is nothing more paramount than a good nights sleep.

Our work schedules are not the same so in order as to not wake one another it is perfect. No snoring, no cold feet, no late night TV to wake your spouse.

Edited by mrindy77

Be nice to your wives, as three of my friends have become widowers in the last month. After so many years, that could be quite an adjustment to make.

That is rough...sorry for their losses. Me I love my wife dearly...her and I joke around a lot but we both can take it from the other too because we know were just joking around. My wife has almost lost me on 3 separate occasions but I keep coming back long as my health holds out too....just wasn't my time to go yet I guess.

As a recent widower after nearly 20 years of marriage (almost 27 together), I can concur.

So, so sorry to hear that Craig, my thoughts are with you Sir...

I think it is great to see and hear some many who have found their soul mates, I have yet to find mine...

I would like to wish you all the luck of this little world we live on and many, many years of happiness and fond memories...

Andy...