Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pete 359 Wrecker Update. 24 lights down. 41 to go

Filling up fast. I have two controllers in there now and waiting on the third. Then I have to clean up and shorten the power wire from my 9 volts and mount my switches

20140208_192559_zpsj5dntdla.jpg

20140208_193158_zps6nk0v6ae.jpg

Yeah your right Henry 14 lights down 45 more lights to go haha

Thanks will. It's kinda crazy. I can't wait to see either. I'm almost ready to do paint

She looks cold!! Turn on the darn heat. Of course I guess running all those LED's, you have to pinch pennies somewhere. :lol: lol...

Seriously, I'm jealous. I've been wanting this kit for quite sometime. Might just break down in the VERY near future and get one. 650 parts is a little intimidating though lol. How do the parts fit together? Your's looks great thus far and including lights for the bar, fog lights, etc. is awesome. Keep up the amazing work. Following this one till the end. Might even look like I'm stalking. :P

Ahahahahahaha I didn't even realize she was in the pic...it can be 80 in here and she will be freezing lol.

And thank you much. The kit for the most part goes together well. Only major problem I have ran into is the too hinges are to close together but that's an easy fix. And feel free to stalk away haha v

Same here,thinking about is it. No clue at what wire would go were.

its mapped out. it looks worse than it really is due to packing all of the power wires in there for momentary storage..As soon as i know where im going to mount the switches that will all be changed.