Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pro Mod "Motown Missile" FINISHED! 4/6/14

am73grand

That turned out really nice, Ron! Your builds are always very interesting and this style cars are really cool: Almost Stock body and a huge engine sticking through the hood. A well executed, very cool and unique build like this is a piece of art. Nice detailing!

How do you get such nice bends in your styrene i tried it today and no bueno. Also how do you now ur cage dimesnions when building do you draw out the car on a board or something?

Mike, I really can't explain how I do it without pictures. I will try and write up a tutorial tonight.

Wow, Wicked Looking MM Cuda, great crisp clean work, May I ask where you your msd box's and the screen computer over the wheel, nice looking extra's, Thanks

I make them from Evergreen strips and use decals from Slixx. Their Drag goodies sheets #1 and #2 have tons of great decals on them.

• 2 months later...

Wow, looked the car over for the 3rd time, Amazing detail work Ron, every time I look I see something else thst is cool as heck, Nice job Ron..

Thanks! I cannot remember the name of the place I finally got the decals from. I ordered two sets though, so I have a spare if you're interested.