Model Cars Magazine Forum

stretched condo white freightliner

Thanks for showing. Now I FINALLY grasp how you guys do the rounded corners. Duuhhhh. Been told a million and one times but never clicked.

This is cool. And the moving trailer? PERFECT. Got Mayflower or Allied written all over it!

Just a wonderful bed bug hauler. So is the add on living quarters or storage or both?

Stumbled across the below. Probably the ugliest execution of this ever. Thank you KW for the Aerodyne to set some justifiable aesthetic standards...LOL

post-11464-0-92780500-1392825245.jpg

Edited by olsbooks

Thanks for showing. Now I FINALLY grasp how you guys do the rounded corners. Duuhhhh. Been told a million and one times but never clicked.

This is cool. And the moving trailer? PERFECT. Got Mayflower or Allied written all over it!

Just a wonderful bed bug hauler. So is the add on living quarters or storage or both?

Stumbled across the below. Probably the ugliest execution of this ever. Thank you KW for the Aerodyne to set some justifiable aesthetic standards...LOL

I'm not sure at this moment what he is shooting for paint wise. All I know it the sleeper is going to be living quarters and the trailer will be a race car trailer. And as far as the roll on the roof I had to explain it to him as well. But he's doing good all I'm doing to help is giving tips on how I would do thins. Otherwise he executes everything

You've got a good one going, here.....I wouldn't mind doing another cabover with big sleeper....This one looks really good.....Should look awesome with that trailer....And there are for certain, quite a few of these on the roads, still.....If it makes sense to everybody, then it ain't gonna stand out, now is it??? Keep him going in that direction....I love imaginative builds like this.....The "What I'd do if I had about $500,000.00 to spend on a rig" kind of build....Love it....

Race car hauler? Boat hauler? Obnoxious sleeper on a cabover. You are onto something.

What was it? "Miss Bud" back in the day when it still looked like a boat instead of an airplane and oh yeah, Bud Man.

PM Me and I will get some pix of this guys boat trailer if you want. It is rough in appearance but for a scratchbuilder like yourself, a piece of cake.

Nostalgia lane.

Edited by olsbooks