Model Cars Magazine Forum

Christine

jedimark14

• 2 weeks later...

Nice job, Mark.

I would like to offer you a little help with the photography, though. First, are you using a phone or a real camera? If it's the phone, try a regular camera. You can pic up even a decent cheapy at Walmart for $30 or so, and probably outdo my nearly 10 year old HP 5 megapixel camera (since I know there are even phones with more megapixels these days!) I spent over $100 for back then! Second, the second set of pics look clearer, but could even be clearer still with the help of using the macro setting if you're using a regular camera and better lighting and the camera flash (most of the time) will give you clearer and brighter pics. When I was more active here before life threw me some curve balls, my work bench (which was were I took all my WIP and completed build pics) was lighted with two 18" undercounter compact fluorescent light strips and two daylight type bulbed fluorescent desk lamps.