Model Cars Magazine Forum

Next to cars and trucks, I love to build models of spacecraft. I mostly built fictional spacecraft. But, the real stuff creeps in from time to time.

This is one of the nicest and most expensive models I've ever had the pleasure of building. This kit is beautiful in every way. Believe it or not, it's a snap together kit! It's 1:100 scale. 180 parts, predecerated. It stands 43 1/2 inches tall when finished. Comes with a great 14 page instruction book, were the first four pages tell you about the real vehicle and it's missions.

Build time was quick. It maybe took me 4 hours to assemble. Most parts snap together very firmly. Only with a few very small parts did I use a little glue. I got to say, I was blown away by this kit. There are other subjects 4D Vision offers that I'm looking forward to building in the future.

Scott

Edited by unclescott58

This one is great (have the Revell 1:144 and some other Saturn models). Yours is very interesting because of scale and it's see through details.

Does it come prepainted & what is the price for one of these?

This one is great (have the Revell 1:144 and some other Saturn models). Yours is very interesting because of scale and it's see through details.

Does it come prepainted & what is the price for one of these?

Yes Rok, it comes prepainted. Price? I picked up mine from a seller on eBay for $179 US. Most other vendors want about $100 more for some reason. Despite the great price, the kit was brand new and in prefect condition. And they had several available at that price. So it pays to shop around.

Again, this is one of most pleasent kits I've ever had pleasure to build. No painting. And the painted details are very well done. Easy to assemble. And great instructions. I was little hesitant to buy any model for $179, much less $279 or more. But, it was worth every penny I spent on it. I no buyer's regret on this one.

Scott

Edited by unclescott58

• 3 weeks later...