Model Cars Magazine Forum

1964 Corvette Grand Sport

DynoMight

It is done! A very quick build, in my books.

Not really happy about the paint, could have came out better. The rear glass has a couple spots of glue where it slid down <_< but the front came out better.

Color is Guards Red (Model Master) and Gloss White (Testors)

Clear is Future Floor Polish (You have to give a couple of days to dry when its humid out, I learned for sure....)

Well, here's the pics!

xcq9md.jpg

2816650.jpg

axmdmr.jpg

243hy1d.jpg

nrpme.jpg

10xzled.jpg

24q5s2f.jpg

prs50.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Next Project---- 1953 Ford Convertible Indy Pace Car

-Glenn

Edited by DynoMight

On the camera... do you have the macro (close-up) setting on or off? If you're shooting up close, macro should be on. If you're shooting from more than about two feet away, macro should be off.

If you're shooting too close with macro off, you get blurry pix... and if you're shooting from further away with macro on, you also get blurry pix.

I don't think the camera is the problem... check your macro setting.

Also try using the camera's flash. Digital film is free, you can't run out. Experiment a bit and you'll be getting way better photos in no time.

On the camera... do you have the macro (close-up) setting on or off? If you're shooting up close, macro should be on. If you're shooting from more than about two feet away, macro should be off.

If you're shooting too close with macro off, you get blurry pix... and if you're shooting from further away with macro on, you also get blurry pix.

I don't think the camera is the problem... check your macro setting.

Also try using the camera's flash. Digital film is free, you can't run out. Experiment a bit and you'll be getting way better photos in no time.

I'm using my phone, so that should explain... I'm going to get a actual camera soon. Hopefully that'll work better than this.. Because these are just horrible haha.

Another tip on the picture thing... I like to take outdoor pics if I have to use my cell phone. When there's a lot of natural light the pics will turn out a lot better than these, even with a really simple cell phone. But with a cell phone the pics must be taken a bit further away from the subject than with a regular camera. Here is one of my cell phone pics, taken with my old cell phone.

2012-09-05-087.jpg

Well anyway from what I can see the Corvette looks very good! You said there are some problems with the paint, but I think the paint looks really good. Engine is very nice as well. Maybe yet another set of a bit better pics, please? I'd like to see more, as I think this very nice build deserves better pictures. ;)