Model Cars Magazine Forum

'48 Ford Drop Top

rmvw guy

Ron it's a compliment that your car reminds so many people of Biff's. Back to Future was a great set of movies, that would have really would have gone no where without a character like Biff Tanner. And I think the one thing we all like about Biff is his car. Still a little cow dung would be fun.

Scott

Now I have to see this movie again, it has been years. I noticed the white steering wheel on another '48, probably the original color they came with. I always have loved these cars even though this is my first besides the new Revell custom. Now I will have to build the one from "Grease". lol I also remember one Lumpy drove on "Leave it to Beaver" TV series.

Thanks again for all the great comments, I don't think I have ever had this much response on any of my models.

Man that was the exact thing I thought when I saw the car. Maybe two figures, younger Biff, and older Biff with the almanac on hands showing it to his young self!!

Hey my friend --- we are on the same wave length --- VERY cool!!!

Regards

Bill (Duntov)

• 2 weeks later...

Now I have to see this movie again, it has been years. I noticed the white steering wheel on another '48, probably the original color they came with. I always have loved these cars even though this is my first besides the new Revell custom. Now I will have to build the one from "Grease". lol I also remember one Lumpy drove on "Leave it to Beaver" TV series.

Thanks again for all the great comments, I don't think I have ever had this much response on any of my models.

I forgot about Lumpy having one, until you brought it up.

Scott