Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anyone use Adobe flash player?

I've tried downloading this and it just don't go. I went to their site and found I'm not alone. Anyone use this? How did you resolve any issues downloading it. I can't believe that such an iconic product would be so problematic. If this was troublesome why would they think I would want to BUY any of their products? :huh:

I've had similar problems trying to download their products from time to time, and they usually seem to get them de-bugged eventually. I've also asked myself exactly the same question...why would anyone want to pay for even more computer problems?

I currently have some kind of conflict between Flashplayer and Firefox that limits full functionality, and I just haven't taken the time to resolve it yet.

I'm trying to load it to a Win 7 Dell laptop that I bought in 1/1/2013, so it should be okay. I keep getting to video clips that I would like to view and iHeart radio requires it. Even when I checked my downloads it was there TWICE but I would get an alert when trying to view a video that I don't have the latest version? I also found lots of complaints that if you were not careful about hidden checkboxes that after the download, you had stuff that you didn't authorize.

Ahhh Technology

My Norton runs scans automatically and comes up clean, same with the defrag. I could try both manually to-nite. This isn't a life ending deal, I'm just surprised that companies would hook up with what appears to be a problematic system.