Model Cars Magazine Forum

1972 Chevy Kingswood Station Wagon

Steve_L

• 3 weeks later...

Fantastic work Steve. I saw this at the "CKM", NNL show in Clemons, NC this past Saturday, and the photos in this post only do the actual model "half justice". You have to see it to truely appreciate the work that went into it. The transformation is flawless! Nice job!

• 10 months later...

Steve: I loved finding your post online. The 1972 Chevrolet Kingswood wagon was the only new car my family ever bought. My father bought it in Needham MA and the color was Agean Brown. We had the 3rd seat, with the small bucket seat for access to the back. My mother drove this car while my father drove our old 63 Chevy wagon. My family took it on a trip from Massachusetts to Florida and back. We joked that my mother drove us to Florida. Ok, so my father drove us from Massachusetts to Georgia. My mother was finally allowed to drive it and was behind the wheel for 5 minutes when we crossed the border. I drove this car in high school and have many great memories of that great car. My mother eventually traded it in on a Chevette as we all had reached college age and bought our own cars. Thanks for bringing back some great memories. You did an awesome job on that model and I just had to reach out and tell you that.