Model Cars Magazine Forum

some corny jokes

mnwildpunk

This guy who worries about everything is told by his doctor to go on a vacation to forget about everything that bothers him. He goes on a safari to Africa. Well, being nervous and worried about everything, he starts asking his guide about different dangers one might encounter on a safari, and to do about then. Every question he asks, the guide calmly tells what he should do, and assures how rarely these things come up. The guys is starting to feel pretty good about things. Finally he asks his guide one last question. "What do you do if a rhinoceros should happen to charge you?" The guide says, "Oh that's easy. As he's charging you, you just reach down and pickup some dung and throw it in his face. He'll then veer off and never bother you again." The guy then asks, "But what if there is no dung near by?" The guide tells him, "If a rhinoceros is changing you, trust me. There will be!"

Scott

This Is politically incorrect Much like my last one A hairlip gets a job as a toothbrush salesman.

The first week his boss askes how many toothbrushes he has sold " he says 1 toothbrush " the boss says "well you have to do better then that"

Well next week rolls around and the boss calls in the harelip in and asks "how many toothbrushes did you sell?") The hairlip says" 700 " his boss goes "holy cow that's a company record" " but how did you do it?" The hairlip say" well I went to the

airport I set up a bowl of potato chips and a bowl of dip." As the people got off the plane i'd ask them if they some chips and dip?" When they took a bite of the dip they'd say this dip tastes like

L poo and I'd say "it is want to buy a toothbrush?"