Model Cars Magazine Forum

The sad part is . . .

Greg Myers

Yeah, it makes a line with the pillar going all the way up... Strange. Like I said, might be, might not be. I was trying to see which way the car is slanted, also.

Seems to be pointed downwards toward the bottom right of the picture, where most of the mold/mildew/whateveritis is situated on the vehicle. It would make the most sense as that's where rain would run.

I was being sarcastic. Of course the guy didn't have any way of determining the size of the hole up front. That's my point.

It's a Photoshopped image.

So, you don't think it's possible that the person that owns the car couldn't have enlarged the hole in the hood as the tree grew? Notice the passenger side of the hood opening. The tree is against the opening and beginning to grow over top of it. It's not a Photoshop.

The line hanging down on the Falcon could be a brake line, gas line or an emergency brake cable. Any of which that would retain their shape. A crooked piece of steel line isn't going to magically straighten itself just because it's hanging down. :rolleyes:

For all of you people who actually believe these "cars in trees" photos are real, explain this to me:

How does a tiny sapling have the ability to lift a car up into the air as it grows?

In reality, if there actually was a small sapling growing under a car (almost an impossibility, given the fact that there would be no sunlight under the car to keep the sapling alive), the sapling would invariably grow up around the car (assuming it could actually begin growing under a car at all), and not lift the car 20-30-40 feet into the air as it grows over the years.

Come on, guys... you can't actually believe these photos are real! :lol::rolleyes:

If you believe otherwise, fine. You're free to believe in anything you want to believe in.

I believe a race of intelligent snails created the universe in 13.5 days, that the universe is only about 100 years old (I mean, before TV, how could you possibly KNOW what happened before anyway??), and that the snails are secretly scheming to come out one day and eat us all.

And as of this instant, it's on the internets, so it has to be true.

Edited by Ace-Garageguy