Model Cars Magazine Forum

Aeromax with lowboy 35 t

Great work on both the truck,and trailer. What size of material did you use to build the frame rails?

Thank you.To make stringers, I used su styrenne 0.030

Awesome build! The shackles and chains on the low boy add so much detail, and their hand made wow

Speechless

Thank you

• 3 months later...
I had not yet decided that it loads I will put on the float. I decide to place the loader Cat even if it's a cast. I do not so much like it but at the moment I don't have time to make a loader, is for later. So, I will give it a look closer as possible of the real.

I'll remove the teeth on the bucket, chancher pines of cylinders, put the hoses hydr. place driving cylinders and put a can of Sridharan in the trous.je'll add parts that are missing and then painting it with a paint worn for the weathering.
P1130647%20800x600_zpsdygsmnda.jpg
P1130648%20800x600_zpsonutnukp.jpg
P1130649%20800x600_zpsru7nfqrq.jpg

A small advanced, I'm pretty limited in my details on this Cat there is not great details on the internet and in my files I very may on this small charger. I still found pictures with some Details.comme usual when you seek a 1/1 original you is never so that's the opposite when you didn't need.

P1130650%20800x600_zpscezgq3lb.jpg

P1130653%20800x600_zpsehr4err1.jpg

P1130660%20800x600_zpshz8p3fbr.jpg

P1130661%20800x600_zpsnj0fbpx2.jpg

Alain,

The truck and trailer lok really good. I am interested to see what other changes you make on the loader>.

What paint is that you used on the Ford cab?

Be Well

Gator

Thanks Marc, I used paint Model Master acryl and Italeri acrylicpaint.There is also the Testors Astek opaque, I think it's too complicated to play with the clear to obtain the desired gloss.