Model Cars Magazine Forum

2014 NFL picks and predictions......

Dirt Demon

Since the Bears aren't in the postseason, the closest "home team" I have in the playoffs is the Packers. And I like Aaron Rodgers. And I like the fact that they beat the Cowboys today! Go Pack! B)

I'm with ya on that one Harry.

Have to agree with you guys and Aaron Rogers is a class act. Well coached team.

If the patriots and the packers go to the super bowl, I'm going to be sick. Those are the two teams I despise. Nothing against Rodgers, he's amazing and a good guy off the field, but I really hate the Packers. I would love to see the Seahawks and Colts.

I wonder no if New England or the Colts go could they handle the Seahawks or the Packers. I just don't want to watch a game that sucks and one team gets blown out. New England against the Seahawks or Packers would be good...

If the patriots and the packers go to the super bowl, I'm going to be sick. Those are the two teams I despise. Nothing against Rodgers, he's amazing and a good guy off the field, but I really hate the Packers. I would love to see the Seahawks and Colts.

The colts would have been cool to see in the bowl.

Wow1 You're psychic! :lol:

BTW... I am soooooooooo tired of Tom Brady. I hope Seattle kicks the Pats' butts. Go NFC!

I have no team in the race. I am just a spectator. You have a real experienced quarterback up against a younger quarterback. One thing I don't understand is why Marshawn Lynch never ran like that with any other team he was with?? I don't believe the skittle thing. At his age I say drug test... :blink:

I am still crying.......not really. Go Colts!...next year. Never thought I would be rooting for the Seahawks. Brady Brady Brady, yes I am sick of it. He will be the best for a long time if they win, every time you watch football that is all you will hear. I don't hate him.....no.

Edited by rmvw guy

Obviously you missed the boat Nick.... The we are on to Seattle thing is a Bill Belichick saying!......

the Browns had Belichick for a cup of coffee.... another boneheaded move letting him go.

yes, I am tired of Tom Brady too, wish he'd throw on a Browns jersey for a change of pace.

GO PATS!!

Yep.....knew it would'nt be long before the media started in on a cheating thing with under inflated game balls...Really people?????..... like the Refs and players from the Colts would'nt notice that during the game. The Pats made it to the big dance, and now there's gonna be this big conspiracy cheating scandle about their season. There is always somebody out there that wants to rain on someones parade. :huh::blink::huh: