Model Cars Magazine Forum

Oldskoo Kustoms

rollinoldskoo

GREAT builds man.Im a "lurker" on LIL and I will say without a doubt that you arent "average" your builds are very clean and the detail is excellent.I (just like many have said) wish you would FINISH one....LOL.My interests are all over the place...rods,muscle,lowriders,rats.....whatever.Just keep on keeping on.I REALLY hope that when you finish that Gran Prix you send it to someone to do in resin.VERY nice build there.Id like to see a Regal (NOT GNX) done as well and a true LS Monte.I think the LS front conversion is okay but kind of under-detailed.Anyway...enough rambling.Your builds are FANTASTIC...kepp it up.

Quick question for people here. I am about to build a 64 impala and a 50 chevy truck and would like to have a air ride or a hydrolic system in it that works. I have one person helping with the hydrolick system which is poseable by hand. I would like to build an air ride though that works. Could someone help me on this.

Quick question for people here. I am about to build a 64 impala and a 50 chevy truck and would like to have a air ride or a hydrolic system in it that works. I have one person helping with the hydrolick system which is poseable by hand. I would like to build an air ride though that works. Could someone help me on this.

good luck.... i haven't seen a functional air-ride setup yet...... this is the best "hydraulic setup" i've seen....

http://www.youtube.com/user/jevries?ob=1

my son wated me to make this for him.... here's where we got today...

IMG_3028.jpg

IMG_3029.jpg

IMG_3030.jpg

IMG_3031.jpg

IMG_3032.jpg

IMG_3033.jpg

Rollin-Thats A Pretty Paint Job You Got There On The 55 What Color Is That I Bet Your Son Is Gonna Love His Model When Its Complete Im Getting My 2 Year Old Nephew Started Into This Great Hobby. I Bet Your Son Is Gonna Be A Future Modelbuilder.

Rollin-Thats A Pretty Paint Job You Got There On The 55 What Color Is That I Bet Your Son Is Gonna Love His Model When Its Complete Im Getting My 2 Year Old Nephew Started Into This Great Hobby. I Bet Your Son Is Gonna Be A Future Modelbuilder.

thanks man.... he loves it already.... i take him with me to the local meetings here in Hawaii with Gregg....

here's some updates....

motor, chassis, and interior done.... just need to either paint or foil the trim then add the lights and bumpers

IMG_3050.jpg

IMG_3051.jpg

IMG_3052.jpg

IMG_3054.jpg

IMG_3055.jpg

good luck.... i haven't seen a functional air-ride setup yet...... this is the best "hydraulic setup" i've seen....

http://www.youtube.com/user/jevries?ob=1

oldschoo, Thanks for the help. I have decided to make my own. I just found the other modeler who makes the working air rid but he didnt help me out. So i am makein my own. Figured out how to do it. Just need to put it together and see if it works. Thanks again for the help though