Model Cars Magazine Forum

Baldwin-Motion style hood for Revell Nova?

http://vcgresin.atspace.com/main.html

click on the hoods tab on the top right corner of the screen, scroll down the page to the 69 nova L88 hood, this is for the revell kit, the 72 nova hood listed is for the AMT kit. I think this is what youre looking for. they don't have a pic of it but that's the style hood youre asking about. VCG has good quality parts and I've bought from Manny a couple of times. If you really want a pic of the part, I'm sure you could email him and get a pic.

Edited by Devilsnake98

Most of the Baldwin-Motion cars I've seen used the '67 Corvette "Stinger" type hoods. The only one I've ever seen that used the '68 Corvette "L88" type hood was one '69 Camaro--the one Revell chose to model.

I'm planning a couple of phantom B-M builds and I'll be using the Stinger type scoops on all of them. B)

Huh. I looked at this last night and found some stuff I was interested in, now the website "can't be found." Hope it's just a temporary server issue, or something. ETA: Seems to be back up now.

Anyone dealt with them? Prices seem reasonable, but how's their shipping/delivery time?

Edited by Snake45

Very good. When all areas of their site came up later, I found a BUNCH of stuff I can use.

I wish they'd organize their Restoration Parts section. Seem to have some good stuff but it's just too hard to find your needles in that haystack.

I bought the resin Stinger '70 Nova off of a guy who just recently closed up his online site.

He's probably still poking his head around here if you can find him.

His name was Molar Mike. You can Google him and find his website, he still has stuff for sale till he gets rid of his stock.

Go check him out. He's a great guy, he'll take care of you if he can I'm sure...