Model Cars Magazine Forum

Plum insane

Dandydan

I like Foose,but I'm not always on board with his design cues so this is my rendition of his 67 Charger kit. I have some leftover parts from the Special Edition Challenger because I'm also building a Drag Pak out of that right now, and their new home will be in/on this car. Primarily the 6.1 Hemi, wheels and tires, and seats and center console. Thanks for looking!post-12343-0-30849400-1421810022_thumb.j

• 4 weeks later...

A little bit of exhaust work tonight. Needed to lengthen the exhaust slightly because the manifolds on the modern Hemi sit a little more forward than the 426.I cut the extensions from the same diameter sprue and drilled and pinned them with some small styrene rod to keep them in place once I glued them.Thanks for looking!post-12343-0-82104000-1423884505_thumb.jpost-12343-0-46852100-1423884583_thumb.j

Edited by Dandydan

Thank you both.Yes Carl, it fit really well actually. There was a mounting pin on the transmission I removed to let it sit down on the crossmember, and other than that very light clearancing on the front edge of the Shaker to clear the top of the intake.