Model Cars Magazine Forum

Back to modeling

It's been a long time since I've posted here. Basically two years of little to no modeling at all. The wife and I moved from our house to an apartment for my wife's new job (new to the area and wanted to make sure my wife liked her job and with me being in law enforcement I wanted to scout out the potential areas we would live and not end up in some crime riden area). We now have a house, have my model area setup, just finished my paint booth and got an airbrush. All I can say about using an airbrush is why did I wait soooooooooo long to get one!! I had always used cans to prime and paint the body and parts and the amount of overspray and smell (wife has respiratory problems so I always had to use the cans outside). I've gone with acrylic paint for the airbrush and absolutely love it. So easy to clean, dries quickly and no issues with the fumes for the wife. First on the list is a Tamiya Porsche 959. Glad to be back