Model Cars Magazine Forum

Resin Caster On Ebay

I recently ran across an ebay seller with a bunch of truck kits, this has to be a resin caster, or at least a retailer. They go by the name Frontier Resin Design and are in the PA area.

I'm saving my money for NNL West's swap meet and dealers, but there is some stuff I'd like to get this summer when the OT comes around. If they sell outside ebay I'd prefer to go that route anyway since its usually cheaper (no bidding wars, just a price) and I can get as many as I want, instead of doing the win some lose some thing.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
I recently ran across an ebay seller with a bunch of truck kits, this has to be a resin caster, or at least a retailer. They go by the name Frontier Resin Design and are in the PA area.

I'm saving my money for NNL West's swap meet and dealers, but there is some stuff I'd like to get this summer when the OT comes around. If they sell outside ebay I'd prefer to go that route anyway since its usually cheaper (no bidding wars, just a price) and I can get as many as I want, instead of doing the win some lose some thing.

Thanks

if this is the company with thee 66-77 bronco and such stay far away!!!!! I purchased one from them and it was horible,it was a slightly reworked scout and it was not even close to acurate. It is now kept in an envelope(not a very big one) after 15 hours of trying to fix it.

• 1 year later...

I don't remember but there were several 1950s pickup trucks, I remember being excited to see some Dodges. The starting prices were pretty steep to, $50 or so. I would have given them a shot if they were $20-30, but $50+ I want to know what I'm getting and expect decent quality.

His stuff is ######! I left him a bad feedback after I received the stretched hearse I bought from him. He replied "That I don't know anything about customizing!". It the #2 worst resin product, only surpassed by Mad Dog models resin Batmobile. Save your money, and stay as far away from his junk as possible.