Model Cars Magazine Forum

I quite like the little Honda CR-Z hybrid, and turned around the try to see what it was first time I passed one on the road. It's a striking design, and looks like "high-performance".

Honda-CR_Z_mp22_pic_73265.jpg

Though heavily modifying one would violate multiple federal and state emission-controlled-vehicles laws, it screams "I want to be a hot-rod" to me. Apparently I'm not the only person who's heard it.

Though these are obviously artists' renderings, they're pretty cool ideas for models IMHO.

Fujimi does one in 1/24.

cars-honda-crz-modification-honda-2014.j

honda-crz-sport-hybrid-car-hd-wallpapers

Edited by Ace-Garageguy

The car isn't bad but to me there is something not quite right in the rear fender roof area. Looks kinda heavy or something. Just not right to my eye.

The CR-Z has always that as part of it's design, I'm not a massive fan of it but in certain situations it does look good. As for other modern "hatches" I am really like the Ford Focus and I absolutely love this rendering of one. The guy has some awesome design influences,everything from crazy wide body kits to blade runner.

f_kus_by_the__kyza-d8f96vl.jpg

And if this isn't quite your thing he does a fair amount of other amazing cars,here's a link to his DeviantArt page.