Model Cars Magazine Forum

New decal

These look great, I just received some custom made decals from Chuck for my WIP Jungle Jim F/C and he did a fantastic job on them, I could not be happier. High quality work at it's best. If you need decals I would say check with Chuck first.

Charlie

Pro Tech

Hi all,

This is Chuck and THANKS to Mike for posting my decal. I am in the process of starting up a Photobucket album with all of my decals. I draw 95% of them in Corel Draw but I do import grill images on alot of my decals.I print them with a Alps printer on clear Tango Papa decal paper with a white undercoat. I do both 1/24-25th and 1/16th scale late 60's -70's funny car and dragster decals. I sell my 1/24-5th decals for $13.00 and my 1/16th decals for $20.00. Shipping with delivery confirmation is $3.00 for any amount. I should have my decals in Photobucket by the end of the week. Thanks Chuck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the great compliments on my decals. I do one offs but it depends when I have time to do so and also how complex the decal is. Right now I am really swamped with trying to finish drawing new decals and printing the ones I already have available. Plus in the near future I will be moving to a new town and in between working on getting my house ready to be put on the market and working a full time job it is going to be a bit hectic for the next 4 or 5 months. We may have a buyer for our house we have now so that might things easiler. So I may be able to do custom decals but it will take a while to do so.

About my decals I described in my eariler post about the cost of my for my 1/16 and 1/24-25th scale decals. I am going to have to adjust my shipping charge from a flat rate of $3.00 to $3.00 to $4.00 depending on how many are bought at on time. Sorry about this but the wonderful U.S.P.S. just jacked up the mailing rates. Living in Indiana I could mail to either coast for $2.71 with delivery confirmation before they changed their rates but not now.

The majority of my decals are drawn to be used with Greg Foxes 1/16 and 1/25 scale bodies as he and I started out together selling on Ebay. Greg has done many of 1/16th scale funny cars bodies from the early to mid (some late 70's). He also started doing some 1/25 scale funny car bodies like the Duster, Dart Sport( it has the wide raise are on the hood not like the Duster), slant nose Vega and a mid 70's Camaro. I am just finishing up a decal for the Camaro body--Mike Burkhart's 74-75 funny car. About the Soapy sales decal working for the Pro stock car I don't know if it would or not. That decal was drawn for Greg's Dart Sport body.

If anyone has any questions just shoot me a e-mail to stang1forever@yahoo.com or call me at 317-773-8922 in between 4:00-8:30 e.s.t. Thanks and take care

Chuck

Nice talking with you last night Chuck. I hope you were able to open the files I sent ya! My main computer took a big dump on me this morning and it needs to be replaced so I'm working off the laptop which doesn't have any of the Adobe products on it. I hope to be up and running in a couple of days. So far, I'm not liking this year much.