Model Cars Magazine Forum

1963 ford n 600 stubnose

OOOOOOOOOOH, man am I glad I stumbled onto this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a truck I have always wanted a model of!!! Tom is an incredible scratch builder so I know that master has to be really awesome!!!!!!!! PLEASE keep us posted as to the release!!!!!!

Some really neat trucks in that video.

The super-stubby terminal truck is very cool. As was the tanker with the Mercury badging.

If multiple wheelbases could be done, that would be very cool. One for a straight truck (think flat-bed sized....hint, hint,) and tractor-sized.

Charlie Larkin

I'm in, waiting quietly .

Now, if I can just find a late 60's 2ton Dodge cab kit, hint hint,

trucks are not one of my specialties when it comes to mastering. if somebodys willing to take on the task, id be willing to see if its castable

Not to hijack the thread

but these are what I think would be good

There were avail in the past but I talked to the caster and the mold is now bad with no intention to repair it at this time

I already have an RMR resin cab,,, bit it's only a 1/2 ton cab style

Edited by gtx6970

Not to hijack the thread

but these are what I think would be good

There were avail in the past but I talked to the caster and the mold is now bad with no intention to repair it at this time

I already have an RMR resin cab,,, bit it's only a 1/2 ton cab style

I have two of those Dodge conversion kits that were done by Tom Coolidge. If that's the ones that have the worn out mold, then there is another caster making their own version but I forget who. I thnk it might be the ModelHaus? I have to chack. I remember that it comes with the pickup bed. I am waiting for a friend to finish mastering those Snake and Mongoose hauler beds. I believe he's going to offer them as resin and plastic kits.