Model Cars Magazine Forum

Clubs or builders in Central Florida

Hi..there are 4 great events wich I have participated for 2 years. Titusville IPMS ,I know its IPMS and that means tanks, airplanes and boats, but there is big amout of model cars builders that compete . And believe me it is fun. You can enter there web page at www.ipmsspacecoast.com And Model Palooza, there event is may 16-17 and it also have many model cars builders. Enter www.ipmsorlando.com and enter the section Model Palooza 2009. These two clubs have meetings during each month . I do not have at this moment the web sites of two other clubs , but these are the names of them, Super Cruise model car show at Melbourn and M.A.G.S. at Tampa. Here are a few photos.....I hope this will help you ...Above and Beyond......Barbo

M.A.G.S. Tampa,Florida

mags.jpg

mags4.jpg

mags5.jpg

Model Palooza Orlando,Florida

paloozaMB.jpg

palooza-1.jpg

palooza-2.jpg

Super Cruise Model Car Show Melbourne, Florida

melb1.jpg

melb2.jpg

melb4.jpg

Hi..there are 4 great events wich I have participated for 2 years. Titusville IPMS ,I know its IPMS and that means tanks, airplanes and boats, but there is big amout of model cars builders that compete . And believe me it is fun. You can enter there web page at www.ipmsspacecoast.com And Model Palooza, there event is may 16-17 and it also have many model cars builders. Enter www.ipmsorlando.com and enter the section Model Palooza 2009. These two clubs have meetings during each month . I do not have at this moment the web sites of two other clubs , but these are the names of them, Super Cruise model car show at Melbourn and M.A.G.S. at Tampa. Here are a few photos.....I hope this will help you ...Above and Beyond......Barbo

M.A.G.S. Tampa,Florida

mags.jpg

mags4.jpg

mags5.jpg

Model Palooza Orlando,Florida

paloozaMB.jpg

palooza-1.jpg

palooza-2.jpg

Super Cruise Model Car Show Melbourne, Florida

melb1.jpg

melb2.jpg

melb4.jpg

We are here in Clermont and a Disney family. Maybe we can get together sometime.

Hi..bigwrench...yes I will be there both days , saturday 16th and sunday 17th of may . I will have a few models for competition and flyers of our 7th Caribbean Scale Auto Expo of Puerto Rico.........Barbo

Edited by Barbo

Hi...bigwrench...we are also organizing a special event at Walt Disney , we have there aproval and waiting for the available date. It has taken almost a year putting this together , bacause of the permits . This will be the first time that WDW opens its doors to our hobby. This is the "Promo" flyer, its not the same title we had before (as the one I posted last year) we had to change the title and categories. All the modeler contest fee will be donated to "Give Kids The World" of Florida and the entrance wiil be free to all....I am also in conversation with the main administration office of McDonalds at International Drive, to have the oportunity to gather model builders of the central Florida once a month at there restaurant , it will not be another club ,just friends having fun . I have faith that all of this can be done this 2009....See you at Model Palooza.....Above and Beyond....Barbo

Flyer

tio20cambio2011.jpg

Hi...bigwrench...we are also organizing a special event at Walt Disney , we have there aproval and waiting for the available date. It has taken almost a year putting this together , bacause of the permits . This will be the first time that WDW opens its doors to our hobby. This is the "Promo" flyer, its not the same title we had before (as the one I posted last year) we had to change the title and categories. All the modeler contest fee will be donated to "Give Kids The World" of Florida and the entrance wiil be free to all....I am also in conversation with the main administration office of McDonalds at International Drive, to have the oportunity to gather model builders of the central Florida once a month at there restaurant , it will not be another club ,just friends having fun . I have faith that all of this can be done this 2009....See you at Model Palooza.....Above and Beyond....Barbo

Flyer

tio20cambio2011.jpg

[/quote

Anything I can do to help with the show at Disney. Getting together for a monthly meeting would be nice. How to enter the Disny show???

Barbo, I would love to hear more about the Disney show. I will be vending at Modelpalooza (Sat. only) so stop by my table and we'll talk further on it. If anybody else on this board is attending the show stop by and introduce yourself.

See you there!

Charlie

Pro Tech Model Parts

Sure..Pro Tech, I will stop by your table and give you a few flyers. "The Caribbean Scale Auto Expo" World Tour, will be at Disney Coronado Springs Resort. The parking and the entrance will be free. They have given me the small ballroom at the Convention Center. Of course bigwrench , you can help, once I get the date we will organize the final details. I hope this next week McDonald's can give us the aproval so we can have our first "McTonight Model Jam" , all clubs are invited.....Above and Beyond...Barbo

McDonald's / International Drive

100_3580.jpg

Edited by Barbo

Sure..Pro Tech, I will stop by your table and give you a few flyers. "The Caribbean Scale Auto Expo" World Tour, will be at Disney Coronado Springs Resort. The parking and the entrance will be free. They have given me the small ballroom at the Convention Center. Of course bigwrench , you can help, once I get the date we will organize the final details. I hope this next week McDonald's can give us the aproval so we can have our first "McTonight Model Jam" , all clubs are invited.....Above and Beyond...Barbo

McDonald's / International Drive

100_3580.jpg

You can also get me at big.wrench.1@gmail.com. Try to catch you at the fairgrounds show.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi..bigwrench...we have the permit from McDonald's to have a monthly meeting at there restaurant. The location has changed because this McDonald's has more space at the second floor....here is the flyer...Above and Beyond....Barbo

Publication1ti1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...