Model Cars Magazine Forum

Cannonball Run 2015 " The Sleeperball"

wagonmaster

Sorry, that I reply this late. I was a little busy and *hurray* a couple weeks on holiday. But - and that is the main point - my Mini is done. If I see the progresses here, my Mini is just simple. It looks like an oob built with only an other engine -_-

Added one picture.

IMAG1015.thumb.jpg.d881c2537c8f24acfbd11

I will park it in the gallery this evening. Have to do a shooting ;)

Rob, I don't think it's to early to start that thread. I was looking to see who was finished already, it was not an easy search.

Done. Also guys, lets be kicking around ideas for next years theme, and decide if you guys are even interested in doing another next year. I'll be running the CBP if so.

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/topic/106766-2015-cannonball-run-cbp-completed-builds-thread/

It shouldn't be long .. once these are mounted it's in the assembly process!

Just a few "instrumentation" to add to the interior .. a Garmin Nav System, an Iphone. The front side marker lights I had to make from an aluminum tube and Bondic casted lenses. The dash in background is from my TR4A build .. added the radio and keyhole.

taill%20ipod%20dash%20TR%20DSC_1797_zpsm

Edited by Foxer

I'm definitely game for next year. Maybe even handling the thread? I'm never really gone for more than a week at a time (if I am I'm usually signed out and don't realize it) and I do enjoy this cbp so it would be a complete honor to get to run it one year.

In other news the guitar is out of the way and I'm starting to work on the wagon, pics up soon-ish. 

Uh - navigation system and smartphone! Good ideas! Wished, I had those ideas before I finished my Mini. I parked it today in the gallery: http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/topic/106783-cannonballrun-2015-1964-mini/

Awesome. Don't forget to put your pics in the completed builds thread for the race/poll.

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/topic/106766-2015-cannonball-run-cbp-completed-builds-thread/

Rob,

for the completed-builts-thread...how many pictures do you allow to post? i think, it is better to post "only" two pictures (siedefront/sideback) in the poll and under the pictures a link to the gallery.

it will be a better overview - my opinion.