Model Cars Magazine Forum

'Snowball 2'

Abell82

The last I heard, Cruzn was getting ready to send it to Len Giesler.

I have not heard if Len recieved it, but I believe that Len Giesler's wife just had a baby. unsure.gif So...

Yes, Len Geisler's wife did just have a baby, but no I have not yet received the kit yet. Depending on what Cruzin did or didn't get comeplete, I may move to a new power plant....Oh well, have to wait and see....

Yes, Len Geisler's wife did just have a baby, but no I have not yet received the kit yet. Depending on what Cruzin did or didn't get comeplete, I may move to a new power plant....Oh well, have to wait and see....

biggrin.gif Congrats on the new child Len! Please send Dwayne a PM as he seeks your address, incase he has not already contacted you.

Edited by Abell82

Snowball has landed in NJ....

Hmm....what to do, what to do...

Not sure if I will move forward with some drive train stuff (thinking ZR-1 suspension with air bags???) or some new body mods, maybe a little interior work?????

HMMMM.....

Pics soon as I get her laid out and decide what's to happed in NJ.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Were bearing down on the one year mark,I think that is the last time I saw it :D

Well, I have not ahd it near a year, 8 weeks maybe, tonite I will check to postage label for a date.

You guys make the call on this one, OK?

I had a discussion "off forum" with Jason, in reference to "speed of working". I told him that I have a full time job, three kids and a wife. I work on models to "ease" my mind from my work days...

SO here it is, I am working on a 4-link, airbagged suspesnion, and finally made some brackets that I like. Let me know if you'd all like to me keep going or send it along.

Again, no drama, no BS, just let me know....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Len,

My personal opinion is that you should take your time to do your great work

to this project. I know there was supposed to be a 1 month per builder time line,but

that's not gonna happen. When the project gets done,it gets done. No need to rush it.

Just my opinion,Brad

I agree. Worry about priorities first, work on the project whenever you can.

Hey Len,

My personal opinion is that you should take your time to do your great work

to this project. I know there was supposed to be a 1 month per builder time line,but

that's not gonna happen. When the project gets done,it gets done. No need to rush it.

Just my opinion,Brad

This attitude really bothers me. We all agreed to do what we could in a one month time limit. BEFORE this project started. Others have manageed to TRY to abide by this time limit .

Why should it be set aside now? While I understand, that life gets in the way when I see the person that is supposed to be working on theis project CURRENTLY

posting topics on all sorts of other things, and NOT posting ANYTHING about this project it really irks me. If you are blocked, or stumped or not interested in the project, pass it on to some one that WILL work on it.

OTHERS ARE WAITING FOR IT. That is the point. we do what we can, and pass it on to others to finish.

Len, I have told you once before, and now I am saying it again. PASS IT ON!!!!!!

This attitude really bothers me. We all agreed to do what we could in a one month time limit. BEFORE this project started. Others have manageed to TRY to abide by this time limit .

Why should it be set aside now? While I understand, that life gets in the way when I see the person that is supposed to be working on theis project CURRENTLY

posting topics on all sorts of other things, and NOT posting ANYTHING about this project it really irks me. If you are blocked, or stumped or not interested in the project, pass it on to some one that WILL work on it.

OTHERS ARE WAITING FOR IT. That is the point. we do what we can, and pass it on to others to finish.

Len, I have told you once before, and now I am saying it again. PASS IT ON!!!!!!

I personally build models for fun. Your comment about not liking my attitude is really sad. Modeling should be a fun experience,not a stressful one like you are trying to make of it.

Len is one of the best builders out there & he should be allowed whatever time it takes to do his awesome work.

I bet most of the builders who joined on for this team build would agree with me.Brad

Edited by Lordmodelbuilder

I personally build models for fun. Your comment about not liking my attitude is really sad. Modeling should be a fun experience,not a stressful one like you are trying to make of it.

Len is one of the best builders out there & he should be allowed whatever time it takes to do his awesome work.

I bet most of the builders who joined on for this team build would agree with me.Brad

No drama, no b.s..

NO ONE is questioning Len, or any one else's abilities.

Nor Am I trying to stress anyone out. I have been lienient enough to give Len ample time to do his part.

Others had 1 month to do there part. I am NOT here to judge talent, skill or comittment, nor will I.

But I will endevour to keep the project moving. It is because of this, and in the interest of fairness, I am saying pass it on.

There are others waiting, to do thier part.

We all agreed to do what we could in a one month time limit. BEFORE this project started. <<<<THE WHOLE POINT

• 2 weeks later...

No drama, no b.s..

NO ONE is questioning Len, or any one else's abilities.

Nor Am I trying to stress anyone out. I have been lienient enough to give Len ample time to do his part.

Others had 1 month to do there part. I am NOT here to judge talent, skill or comittment, nor will I.

But I will endevour to keep the project moving. It is because of this, and in the interest of fairness, I am saying pass it on.

There are others waiting, to do thier part.

Jason, you have a PM.