Model Cars Magazine Forum

'Snowball 2'

Abell82

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jason,

Sorry for the delay, been tied up with end of year work issues, and gettting over being sick.

I will get snoball in the mail next week.

~Tks

Still waiting. If you are not done yet, you are NEVER going to be. PASS IT ON Already.

Edited by Abell82

Project "Snowball" is at Chuck Darnell's for finishing, then as far as I know will be going to the museum in Utah. Correct me if I'am

wrong. I'am pretty sure Chuck is finishing it up though......I always thought it was a great thing to do, but my own opinion for what

its worth is, Snowball always looked like a customized hearse...........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not that I am aware of Len Geisler has it, and refuses to send it on.

I think Chuck Darnell has it and was going to finish it complete. Life got in the way, but if he still has it, it will be in GOOD

hands. Thats the last I heard about it and thats only a month ago.

I think Chuck Darnell has it and was going to finish it complete. Life got in the way, but if he still has it, it will be in GOOD

hands. Thats the last I heard about it and thats only a month ago.

We are talking about this "snoball". "Snoball" II .The one that the ENTIRE thread is dedicated too.

And, yes we did get permission.

Would it be wrong to ask EVERYONE to email Len and ask WHY he refuses to pass it on?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, Len Giesler has it, and refuses to pass it on insisting he will one day finish his part. I have asked him NUMEROUS times to pass it on.

i would ask that anyone interested also pm or email him, and do the same. Hopefully he'll eventually get tired of the constant emails and pass it on.

Seeing how Len has had it for well over a year now,I don't see him passing it on. Looks like he has decided to just steal it instead. :angry: He deserves to be outted on every forum possible.

I think at this point in the game,it's pretty much over with. It would be best to just start over with a new project and new participants. I doubt if all of the original builders are even still on here anymore. After b.s. like this has happened,who would even be willing to attempt such a project? If it ever was to be started again,I think only the parts each builder wants to work on should be sent to them. That way they wouldn't have a whole kit and be tempted to steal it like Len Geisler has done.

Why not start a new snowball, and make new rules and keep out the ones that did not abide by them in the past. Life or not How many times was this car shipped out? 4 5 6??? if we just went with 5 and say the average price was 7 bucks that's $35. wasted. I Haven't been in the showdown of this escapade. I do hope that some realization would hit someone.