Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Legendary SURFERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuel Coupe

• 2 weeks later...

This is really enjoyable following this thread, a great tribute to a great car, an awesome racing team cant wait till its done. I have a question about the laced up front wheels did you design and build them on a home made jig? Or is there a tut somewhere that shows how to do that? Anyway cant wait to see the finished pics and keep up the great work.

Edited by Darren B

Hey Darren there is a website called straightline modelers that has the pattern and little tutorial i believe is where i saw it. I wanna try that myself as well. Cause they look great.

Just found it thank you very much Chris, gonna have to give this one a try soon!!

Just found it thank you very much Chris, gonna have to give this one a try soon!!

You are welcome. I wanna try it too cause they look great. don't think it should be too hard other than just being patient and taking your time. Make sure and post pics when you do. Would love to see them.

Edited by Mooneyzs

• 2 weeks later...