Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Super Judge

rv1963

Update time, the chassis is almost done, still needs wheelie bars, engine and some touch up here and there. The front rims are from my parts box and the rears are a resin set I got off ebay. All comments welcome.

Judge87.jpg

judge88.jpg

Edited by rv1963

Got an update on the fuel tanks.

The chrome tank on the left in both pics is the stock part not really the correct shape and may be a little small I also needed 2 of them. The first pics shows the tanks in their raw state and the second shows a bit of shaping after about 15 minutes.

Judge91.jpg

Judge92.jpg

Thanks Carl, yep I think the kit part is a little to small and the real car had 2 lol.

It's also hard to tell from my reference pics but I think that one of the fuel tanks may be sectioned off and is being used as an oil tank as there are lines going from the engine to a couple of cylinders with caps and than to one of the tanks.

I will make the mounts for both tanks and than some plumbing and I think I will be finished.

Edited by rv1963

Update time, I installed the blower drive setup, the fuel tanks, fuel tank mounts and the fuel pump. I only have to install the headers before I start the plumbing.

I think this will be the last update before I finish. I may just start a new thread for the finished model. All comments welcome.

Judge97.jpg

Judge98.jpg