Model Cars Magazine Forum

Old age at its best Humor

slusher

Old age at its best...

Russ and Fred, two friends, met in the park every day to feed the pigeons, watch the squirrels and discuss world problems.

One day Russ didn't show up. Fred didn't think much about it and figured maybe he had a cold or something...

But after Russ hadn't shown up for a week or so, Fred really got worried. However, since the only time they ever got together was at the park, Fred didn't know where Russ lived, so he was unable to find out what had happened to him.

A month had passed, and Fred figured he had seen the last of Russ, but one day, Fred approached the park and-- lo and behold! -- there sat Russ! Fred was very excited and happy to see him and told him so. Then he said, 'For crying out loud Russ, what in the world happened to you?'

Russ replied, 'I have been in jail.'

'Jail!' cried Fred. What in the world for?'

'Well,' Russ said, 'you know Sue, that cute little blonde waitress at the coffee shop where we sometimes go?'

'Yeah,' said Fred, 'I remember her. What about her?

'Well, the little gold-digging witch figured I was rich and she filed rape charges against me; and, at 89 years old, I was so proud that when I got into court, I pleaded 'guilty'.

'The judge gave me 30 days for perjury.

That was pretty good Carl. It reminds me of something my dad said to my son once.

Whenever my dad would catch my brother or myself with our fly open, he would say, "close your barn door son! your mule's about to get out!!"

So, naturally he would say the same thing to my son when he would catch him with his fly open.

One day when my son was still around three years old, he caught his papaw with his fly open.

He said big and loud, "close your barn door papaw! your mules about to get out!!"

Dad had a small laugh and just said, " ain't no use in closing a barn door on a dead mule!"

I was trying to keep from laughing at what my son said. But, when Dad said that, I lost it!

That was pretty good Carl. It reminds me of something my dad said to my son once.

Whenever my dad would catch my brother or myself with our fly open, he would say, "close your barn door son! your mule's about to get out!!"

So, naturally he would say the same thing to my son when he would catch him with his fly open.

One day when my son was still around three years old, he caught his papaw with his fly open.

He said big and loud, "close your barn door papaw! your mules about to get out!!"

Dad had a small laugh and just said, " ain't no use in closing a barn door on a dead mule!"

I was trying to keep from laughing at what my son said. But, when Dad said that, I lost it!

That's funny Roger, my dad use to tell me the that when I was a kid...