Model Cars Magazine Forum

31 ford chopped

juergen

Thats one good looking car. I kinda regret getting rid of mine in a trade, but I can always get another one.

Is it done or at that waiting for the last touch stage like so many of my projects are?

And too many pictures is never a bad thing. Keep them coming!!!

Hey, greets jürgen! :rolleyes:WOW! that is one awesome lookin' 31.

Just love that hopped up 4banger! Don't be blowin' it up now!

Really sweeeet how you looked at it for awhile :D and then changed out the headlights for them bigger ones :) ---gives it a 'classy' look, and yet it's still has that "Don't mess with me" look to it.

Man, you gotta way with the flat black paint! Beautiful!

'Jurgen'

You are one amazing builder :D .

The level of detail on the engine, and firewall, and the body work are all beautiful.

I love the stance, color, the aluminum turned items, and the perfect period look.

You got it all goin' on this one.

Great job as usual - dave :)

Edited by Treehugger Dave

Great job on the details. The chop is perfect and the 4 banger is a neat change of pace (I love the pipes...big improvement). As a rule I am generally not a big fan of the "Rat Rod" style of build....they have their place, but they always seem incomplete to me...lets face it, a hot candy or pearl paint job grabs your attention and makes you look long and hard at it, but having said that, this looks pretty cool in primer. You certainly have great ability and seem fearless to try anything....I love the combination of skill and creativity. No boundaries. Keep moving on. Nice job.