Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell '67 Charger-Body and Chassis Joined!

Fisher61

WOW WOW WOW ;) This is very nice. I wasn't expecting this. BEAUTIFUL !!! :blink:

The foiling and color are great together. Again - BEAUTIFUL.

I have one of these kit's and this is the color I was thinking of. Now I'll do it for sure.

Thanks for for sharing it and helping me out - Dave ;)

PS. Your not "JOE THE PLUMBER" are you?? :lol::P Just kidding - LOL

Edited by Treehugger Dave

WOW WOW WOW :lol: This is very nice. I wasn't expecting this. BEAUTIFUL !!! :lol:

The foiling and color are great together. Again - BEAUTIFUL.

I have one of these kit's and this is the color I was thinking of. Now I'll do it for sure.

Thanks for for sharing it and helping me out - Dave B)

PS. Your not "JOE THE PLUMBER" are you?? :lol::lol: Just kidding - LOL

Thanks for the comment Dave. I liked silver for this car, kind of gives it a "timeless" feel, as the first generation Chargers were dated over night as soon as the fresh new '68's were introduced. And no, I'm not "Joe the Plumber", I'm Bill the Plumber, the one that shows up at your house 2 hours late! LOL

Nice and clean as usual Bill! That interior is lookin' extra sharp!

Everyone seems to worship the '68-'70 cars (I like them alot as well) but this first gen model seems to be the ugly stepchild, as they don't get as much praise for whatever reason.

I think the styling still looks sharp today, and Chrysler could learn a thing or two today from their own past eras in how to style a car!

The 66 and 67 looked the same on the outside, but the 66 has that really cool interior with the full-length console and 4 bucket seats.

1966-dodge-charger.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys ! And thanks for the picture harry, just brought up a detail I never noticed before, the courtesy light on the c-pillar.

• 2 weeks later...