Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #71 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

:lol:

Okey George53, I followed your lead last week and we missed. Since I know very little about cars, I am a big truck guy, I'll go with you again this week, its real.

Yea it is a pain in the a$$, that we have to wait on ole Harry, just cause he has to make money. But since he is a White Sox fan, I am going to have to forgive him this time.

:blink: Jeff ;)

Jeff, Far be it from moi to ask ," How do you know Harry loves white sox"? But since this IS a family site I won't bother with such personal questions. Needless to say, I've made it THIS far in life Jeff, so I guess I'm just REAL lucky! Hopefully, we'll get lucky THIS week too!!! :lol::blink:;)

Yea it is a pain in the a$, that we have to wait on ole Harry, just cause he has to make money. But since he is a White Sox fan, I am going to have to forgive him this time.

Yes!!! Go Sox!!! Big time fan here... :P

I hope they can win the World Series this year. It's been TOO LONG since the last one... ;)

Yes!!! Go Sox!!! Big time fan here... :lol:

I hope they can win the World Series this year. It's been TOO LONG since the last one... :P

:lol:

Have to agree with you Harry, been awhile since the Sox won the World Series, at least since 2005.

Wish I still lived in Waukegan, as it was a lot easier to get to the Cell than it is now, from Iowa. Also could go everynite when we lived up there.

Oh well thank god for cable TV, living in Iowa, I can still follow my Chicago Sports teams. It aint the same as being there, but it will do.

Got to feel kinda bad for George53 through. It cant be too much fun having a football team that had a perfect 0 for 16 season. At least da Bears win once in a while. Also a Detriot baseball team that didnt do so good last year. At least the Sox won the division. Sorry George

GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: Jeff :(