Model Cars Magazine Forum

'66 Ford Pickup- Its done!

Very Very Very cool truck, my uncle had one up until a few years ago, Will you be doing it as diffrent versions or levels, such as F100 with just the cab, maybe a F100 with a longbed, maybe a dually with just the cab? What about a '66 Mercury M100 (like below, but that ones a '65)

1252005030.jpg

1252005031.jpg

1252005032.jpg

1252005042.jpg

1252005043.jpg

Billy, shoot Bro, go for 'em BOTH! I already got the wagon, an it's a BEAUTY! I'm gonna be pickin up TWO trucks, one for me an one for Pat Redmond this Monday,or Tuesday when he gets thru castin some more! For the price, ya CAN'T beat the UNIQENESS, OR the QUALITY!!! Get you some!!!!laugh.giftongue.gifwink.gif

Guest Johnny

That is one great truck Jeff! Bet it sells a bunch to the PU lovers!

Nick I can remember the first time I saw a Mecury Truck! Was around that same year. Even my Grandpa thought it was someones Idea of a joke until the next door neighbor where the guy was visiting told us different. :(

The neighbor was from Upper Michigan originally so he had seen plenty of those trucks!

Building the Canadian truck would be a cool piece to display and confuse those who don't know! :rolleyes:

I'll expect you to camp out on Jeff's front porch until you have 2 of these in hand, buddy !! :):lol:

Billy, shoot Bro, go for 'em BOTH! I already got the wagon, an it's a BEAUTY! I'm gonna be pickin up TWO trucks, one for me an one for Pat Redmond this Monday,or Tuesday when he gets thru castin some more! For the price, ya CAN'T beat the UNIQENESS, OR the QUALITY!!! Get you some!!!!B)tongue.gifwink.gif