Model Cars Magazine Forum

Reebok Top Fuel Finished

Mal.au

Hi Guys

I had to have two goes at this one, I almost had it finished and dropped it, I am not embarrassed to say I shed a tear that day, but any way here you go my second model for the year, (first one doesn't deserve to have pics taken)

It is a Revell Top fuel model with Geeko graphics decals, etched metal seat belt parts from detailmaster, wing end plates in etched metal by me, the chutes are Tamiya tape and dental foss, rear tires from comp resin and assorted other stuff by me also hope you enjoy

reeboktf1.jpg

reeboktf2.jpg

LOOK WHAT I WON FOR MY EFFORT

reeboktf3.jpg

Edited by Mal.au

Hey Mal! How's things going in Australia?

Great looking top fueler. Sorry to hear you had to "build" it twice but I've been there/done that as well. Nothing quite like the sound of a finished plastic model as it drops from your hands onto a solid surface! But it looks like it made a full recovery.

By the way, Christine, Allan, Ethan and the dogs have made the safe return trip back to the states after their two + year adventure down under! They all say "Hi"! Actually, more like one last greeting of "G'day"!

:angry:

• 2 weeks later...