Model Cars Magazine Forum

GSL XXV...March 30th, Exactly a month away..are you going to be there?

simonr

This will be my first GSL experience and I am looking forward it. I will have my funny car there on the projects table as I ran out of time to get it done And considering I wasnt going to rush anything on that build I am looking forward to seeing what I would consider the best of the best builds here. It's been on my bucket list to experience GSL. Also looking forward to meeting others from here.

That's very true, Vince..and I'm talking on my experience. .hope to see you there, Vince..

Simón P. Rivera Torres

All you first-timers beware! GSL is like a drug. Once you go, you are addicted, and can't help but want to go again. This is a GOOD thing!

Wow..I can't believe you will be there, looking forward to see the Vega, although you present it as a project..

Simón P. Rivera Torres

This will be my first GSL experience and I am looking forward it. I will have my funny car there on the projects table as I ran out of time to get it done And considering I wasnt going to rush anything on that build I am looking forward to seeing what I would consider the best of the best builds here. It's been on my bucket list to experience GSL. Also looking forward to meeting others from here.

Wow..I can't believe you will be there, looking forward to see the Vega, although you present it as a project..

Simón P. Rivera Torres

Simon... looking forward to meeting you. As much as I would of loved to of had the funny car dine for this show. I didnt want to rush it at all and keep true to my vision I had of making it the best I can. I just didnt wamt to screw anything up rushing it was all...lol

And Chris I totally support your decision. .I remember a phrase in Toy Story 2 when the old may would fix Woody.."You can't rush art"..very, very true. Mine is about 75% completed, but, since January I started it since I started another model for this show..looking foward to finally meet you too in person..

Simón P. Rivera Torres

Simon... looking forward to meeting you. As much as I would of loved to of had the funny car dine for this show. I didnt want to rush it at all and keep true to my vision I had of making it the best I can. I just didnt wamt to screw anything up rushing it was all...lol

Edited by simonr

Question. Though early registration is past, this form can be used to fill out ahead of time and bring to the registration table. It shows $40 to enter a model. Am I correct in understanding that's $40 for one entry so 2 models = $80? As opposed to $40 covers X number of entries per entrant like many other shows?

GSLMCC%20Early-Registration_zpslhtwgqnf.