Model Cars Magazine Forum

Galpin Gasser III

Sixx

First off...I gotta say thank you to Alan at Whoopie Cat decals...I don't know if it was me that bugged him enough...or a few of us...but he has produced a set of decals to do the Galpin Gasser III 57 Ford. Awesome work Alan!!!! Hopefully my pics come through...be working on it this week...

20160303_122008_HDR~2.jpg

Screenshot_2016-02-26-05-42-17~2.jpg

Derrick where did you get those wheels?

PS I ordered those decals last night.

Hey Len...the rear wheels came from Jim at Micro Nitro...awesome wheels! Tires from a Revell 41 Willys gasser. The front ones came from Joe at JDRacing...slot cars...more awesome products! Front tires are from my parts box...

If u. on't mind me asking how did u get in touch with replicas and miniatures of Maryland? I've sent money for a catalog and never recieved it!!

I know Norm doesn't have a website...but his advertisements in the magazine has the address and phone number...check in Model Cars and Scale Auto. Norm is an awesome guy with super cool products, and great customer service.

I love it.  I see you are building a boss 302 for it but the engine pic is of a Windsor based motor.  

I know...but that's what I had laying around...any ideas on what kit would have that???

I know...but that's what I had laying around...any ideas on what kit would have that???

the revell 1966 Shelby's, the amt 67 mustang but it's a little small.  I say run what you are doing.  It's wayyyyyy cooler anyway?   That boss 302 in the cougar is in my opinion the nicest boss 302 in kit form.  Builds up so nice 

Edited by freakshow12

I really like what you've done with the suspension, especially the front axle setup. That Willys part would be my next choice for my '58 if I can't turn up a Dodge A100 (Little Red Wagon) setup; it doesn't have much drop and looks like it could be made steerable without too much scratchbuilding.