Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hi from Australia.

57663e61b7e93_20160619_0948361.thumb.jpg20160217_184815.thumb.jpg.0edd7f0ba61016Just a quick hello from Australia. Was looking for a new forum after the other one I was on stopped. I've only done 2 models and am up to my third, plus I'm doing the fujimi garage and tool sets in between.

My current build is the Fujimi group A Trampio Levin.

I'm looking forward to learning much and watching great builds come to live.

Edited by aussie_modler
photos

Thanks guys for the welcome. Helix, I've got a few more rice burners todo before I'm done. I'm on to the muscle and bike's after that.

Something I need to do Scott, I've got quite a few Japanese kits and recently started a TA22 Celica GT which will done like a Hill Climb entry ;)

Thanks Dann, hopefully more to come. Just added the Tamiya R34 Z-Tune, Hasegawa Fairlady 240zg and Revell '65 Chevy stepside to the pile.

Thanks Phil, Northside represent!!

Some of my favorite cars, Scott!!  -cant wait to see them!! -I have the Fujimi Fairlady 430z kit, its pretty sweet too. it has two optional engines in it as well.

Some of my favorite cars, Scott!!  -cant wait to see them!! -I have the Fujimi Fairlady 430z kit, its pretty sweet too. it has two optional engines in it as well.

Thanks Dann, I can't wait to see them either. They are still boxed, although I did make a start on the stepside. I'd be going for the S20 option if it has it, it is the same motor for the KPGC10 GTR. The ever angry S20. Look forward to a build thread.

Welcome Scott...!   I dig the cars/trucks you all have down there.  Nice builds too.

Thanks Disabled, I dig the cars we have here also, it's just a pity no one does a standard kit of any of them. I dig the cars that you have avalible to you over there also. We are starting to see more of your crew cabs (dual cabs) over here now and they dewarf our dual cabs and the 2016 mustang is a factory release now.

Thanks Dann, I can't wait to see them either. They are still boxed, although I did make a start on the stepside. I'd be going for the S20 option if it has it, it is the same motor for the KPGC10 GTR. The ever angry S20. Look forward to a build thread.

Thanks Disabled, I dig the cars we have here also, it's just a pity no one does a standard kit of any of them. I dig the cars that you have avalible to you over there also. We are starting to see more of your crew cabs (dual cabs) over here now and they dewarf our dual cabs and the 2016 mustang is a factory release now.

Had to make a correction, Scott, my Fujimi Fairlady is the 432z  -oops!:rolleyes:  -look foreward to seeing more of your work!!

Scott... I am a big fan of the crew cab trucks too.  Shame no one does factory stock kits of your vehicles over there they would be good sellers here too.  I like odd stuff...4doors,wagons,campers,motorhomes,crazy show rods,luxury cars,etc.  Maybe someday the companies will help us all out with some more.

Scott... I am a big fan of the crew cab trucks too.  Shame no one does factory stock kits of your vehicles over there they would be good sellers here too.  I like odd stuff...4doors,wagons,campers,motorhomes,crazy show rods,luxury cars,etc.  Maybe someday the companies will help us all out with some more.

One can hope and dream Mark, I myself like some of the quirky styles and like to do different builds.