Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 32 ford 5 window with Zed frame (another update with paint on now)

426 pack

This is Revell's 1932 ford 5 window 2in1 with a flathead from Revell's 37 ford pickup 2in1 with a 4 speed from a 427 chevy, a Zed frame and that's about it so far.

any questions, suggestions or comments welcome .

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by 426 pack

Looks great either way, but I personally prefer the fenderless look for this one. Nice choice on the flathead with the oval-case blower too.

Your frame zee also looks very good, but for future reference, you might have a look at this tutorial I put up some time ago about a much easier way to do it...which is taken directly from the real-car world. You can, of course, combine different techniques on the same frame.

Thanks for the suggestion. The way you did the Zed frame is the way I originally wanted to do it but abut 3 years ago I wanted to do a Zed frame and I cut the front of the frame and I lost interest in it so it ended up in a box. I just found the frame a cupel of days ago and the front of it was gone so I had to build the front from scratch I plan on doing another frame like the way you did yours.

Thanks for the suggestion. The way you did the Zed frame is the way I originally wanted to do it but abut 3 years ago I wanted to do a Zed frame and I cut the front of the frame and I lost interest in it so it ended up in a box. I just found the frame a cupel of days ago and the front of it was gone so I had to build the front from scratch I plan on doing another frame like the way you did yours.

What you have looks very good, and I applaud your effort, going ahead and scratching what you needed instead of giving up. Nice work, really. 

Ok federles it is I. I got paint on it last night and it will need a second coat as I am not good at spray painting. I painted the engine and interior with a brush this morning. 

thanks for the comments

any comment, question or suggestions are welcome  

image.jpg

image.jpg