Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tri-Power carbs ? Reverse Wheels

Looking for some chrome reverse wheels with center bullets or center sections with bullets. I thought I had seen some center section bullets someplace but can't find them now. I have a set of wheels but they are in the Ala Kart kit and I don't want to rob any parts from it 

Chrome_rim_with_bullet_air_cap.thumb.jpg

Also looking for some detailed tri-power carbs for a 390

IMG_3016.thumb.JPG.fe141f3c09bf930fb7d10

I just robbed the complete 390-6v engine out of an AMT '62 T-Bird, it's going into a '62 Fairlane.

Interesting, hope you post pictures. After having  had a 1:1 62 Fairlane and several 352/390's it looks like a tight fit. I had a 410 Merc in a 64 F100 but there was plenty of room.

Talked to Fireball The carbs he is working on are for Mopar Six Packs and not correct for the Ford Holleys. He may do some Ford 2bl Holles in the future.

Interesting, hope you post pictures. After having  had a 1:1 62 Fairlane and several 352/390's it looks like a tight fit. I had a 410 Merc in a 64 F100 but there was plenty of room.

Talked to Fireball The carbs he is working on are for Mopar Six Packs and not correct for the Ford Holleys. He may do some Ford 2bl Holles in the future.

I will post more pix soon.....

00517942140924-vi.jpg