Model Cars Magazine Forum

Artwork Limited by Bob Paeth!

I got my print today from Bob Paeth! This guy is so nice and he did so much for our hobby. I told him i would spread the word that he has prints of the Dodge Revellion art work. He came up with the design for this model when it came out, these prints are a must have....i don't care what ya build! A true peice of history!

$10 shipped....signed by Bob Paeth himself! comes in a tube so i gotta get a frame to put it in. it's a mini poster.

100_7708-vi.jpg

Hosted on Fotki

WOW! Talk about lucky indeed! Bob really is a great guy and done so much for the hobby and I hope to meet him one of these days! We have exchange emails several times and he is one amazing guy! Always has a surprise and this is another one..I had no idea those prints were available! How do you order them? Fantastic artwork there! Wish I could find one of those kits too! :P

~ Jeff

Bob Paeth generously donated some oroginal art work to the GSL XXI auction last year. Some were proposals for kits that were never produced, some were alternative box art for kits that were produced. All very nice and great collectibles. I managed to make the winning bid on the Firebird III artwork. Now I need to find a good frame for it and a proper place to hang it.

WOW! Talk about lucky indeed! Bob really is a great guy and done so much for the hobby and I hope to meet him one of these days! We have exchange emails several times and he is one amazing guy! Always has a surprise and this is another one..I had no idea those prints were available! How do you order them? Fantastic artwork there! Wish I could find one of those kits too! :D

~ Jeff

i had the honor of meeting him at the heartland nats....

WOW! Talk about lucky indeed! Bob really is a great guy and done so much for the hobby and I hope to meet him one of these days! We have exchange emails several times and he is one amazing guy! Always has a surprise and this is another one..I had no idea those prints were available! How do you order them? Fantastic artwork there! Wish I could find one of those kits too! :D

~ Jeff

double post....

Edited by CNDYBLU66SS

• 2 weeks later...

~ Jeff

[/quote

Jeff the prints for the dodge "Reveillion" are still available: $10.00 to:

bob paeth

13640 s.e. hwy 212 unit 151

clackamas, oregon,, 97015

I will autograph it for you also

thanks.

bob

Got the contact info, Bob? i wouldn't mind one of those prints...

Ronster, the prints of the Doddge Revellion are still available. I sell tham autogtaphed for $10.00. this includes shipping and handling.

thanks

bob paeth

13640 s.e.hwy 212

clackamas, oregon 97015

if a person is interested in a print, you can contact me via PM. this is to avoid putting Bob's information in public since i don't know if he wants that. thanks

abcrazy, Yiou can tell anyone anything about me that they want tio know, I have an "open life".

thanks

bob paeth

13640 s.e. hwt 212

clackamas,oregon 97015

503-655=3365

Ronster, the prints of the Doddge Revellion are still available. I sell tham autogtaphed for $10.00. this includes shipping and handling.

thanks

bob paeth

13640 s.e.hwy 212

clackamas, oregon 97015

That's great, Bob.

Sidenote: I vividly remember stopping by the local Rexall drug store over forty years ago and checking that model out. They had a small area of models close to the end of one of the aisles. I think I was around eight years old. When I went back on Friday, allowance and lawn monies in hand, it was already gone. That boxart left a lasting impression. I'll send you $10 tonight.

Thanks, ron

• 10 years later...