Model Cars Magazine Forum

1962 F100 Prostreet

Lorne

Hello, would like to share my latest project. The body was purchased on eBay. Opened the doors, gutted the engine compartment and threw away the box floor. I'm a detail freak and it MUST look like it could start and run!! Full detail thanks to all the after market "stuff" out there!!! 

IMG_4311.thumb.JPG.ea361e24f3e8c7293dc44c62df755d3c.JPG

IMG_4324.jpg

IMG_4330.jpg

IMG_4316.JPG

Great start to this forum - yikes!

Anyways, Im from the Great White North. Usually build during the long cold winters. Got back into the model scene after the "family thing". Anything paint, chrome and power! I try to find those "hard to find" subjects. Try to duplicate what I would build in the garage 1:1 scale. The detail stuff out there is awesome!! Thanks, will post in the right spot next time

19 hours ago, Lorne said:

Great start to this forum - yikes!

Anyways, Im from the Great White North. Usually build during the long cold winters. Got back into the model scene after the "family thing". Anything paint, chrome and power! I try to find those "hard to find" subjects. Try to duplicate what I would build in the garage 1:1 scale. The detail stuff out there is awesome!! Thanks, will post in the right spot next time

Nice I mean really nice builds,  I see your from the great white north but can you narrow it down just a little, we have a big space here.

• 4 weeks later...