Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mack R65st

I started this kit in October 2017 and finished it yesterday night. I added the sleeper and AC from the AMT White Western star. I also added the wheels, tires exhaust, front splash guards, horns and lights from the AMT White freightliner kit. Some of the other things like the other lights, the stack cross supports, trailer wires, air tanks, battery boxes, antenas and diamond plate deck as well as a few other things came from the parts box.

Overall a pretty fun build. My one big gripe is that the hood hinges do not line up good. So detachable hood it is, Thanks for looking. Any comments, questions or suggestions are welcome.

20180902_140140.jpg

20180902_140204.jpg

20180902_140310.jpg

20180902_140327.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words fellas, i have actually been doing some more detail work on this rig. Mostly under the hood but also added the license plates on the back of the sleeper. I've noticed a few flaws put most i will probably just leave be such as the stacks which are slighty crooked. And an issue with the paint on the hood but anyway, here are some pics of what I've added under the hood, several more wires as well as radiator supports...

20180906_224155.jpg

• 1 month later...