Model Cars Magazine Forum

1956 Vicky.

Lovefordgalaxie

Wow! Really clean work. That’s a hard color combo to beat. When you see a lot of the cars on the road today it’s hard to believe something that beautiful could be bought off a showroom floor at one point in time. Nice ?

17 hours ago, Hmann68 said:

Wow! Really clean work. That’s a hard color combo to beat. When you see a lot of the cars on the road today it’s hard to believe something that beautiful could be bought off a showroom floor at one point in time. Nice ?

Thanks!!

That's a cool color combo isn't it? I've got a brochure with this very color combo, and ever since I wanted to build one like it. 

It's my favorite for 1956. 

I bough my last new car in 1998, and sold it a few years latter. 

If car companies depended on me to survive, they would all go out of business. That, or start making 1950s and 1960s cars again, and not look a likes with the modern trash on them, I mean real cars, with bias ply tires (with whitewalls, please), points condeser, carburetors, full frames, and real chrome plated steel. The kind of car a millennial would call a death trap.

• 3 weeks later...

Tulio, you show such respect for your subjects, and it shows in the wonderful research and build quality in your replicas.

Walt O'Brien, A fellow Ford lover, nestled in the hills of Vermont