Model Cars Magazine Forum

Autoquiz 424

One thing I really enjoy about the Autoquiz series is the opportunity to research cars I've never seen or only recognize vaguely. In trying to pin down exactly what year this thing was, I even stumbled across a company that specializes in NOS parts for them. Who woulda thunk it. Fascinating little car. I had no idea of it's lineage. :D

5 minutes ago, Jantrix said:

What a mash up of design. The body says, 70's, the bumpers say 60's, the grill/headlights says 50's. Yeesh.

The styling is by a well-known industrial designer. If you run across his name in your research, do an image search under him. Lots of wild stuff, not all of it really "pretty", but definitely distinctive.

On 29/04/2019 at 6:53 PM, Ace-Garageguy said:

The styling is by a well-known industrial designer. If you run across his name in your research, do an image search under him. Lots of wild stuff, not all of it really "pretty", but definitely distinctive.

Who is the designer Bill? I’ve looked but not found any reference to him so far.