[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Recommended Posts

Looking for a source for some under hood decals. The Lindberg kits have the 426 max wedge valve cover decals, but does anyone make the 413 valve cover versions, and the yellow air cleaner lid decals? 

007EC238-D9FE-4AC0-B9E9-76C045735A77.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

echoxrayniner here on the forum has done some from pictures I sent him as I saw a voind in that department.

Here is the lnk to his post in the aftermarket category.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can check out this website.

It belongs to a member here by the name of Tommy Logan.

He sells a "mini sheet" with a wide array of popular under hood decals, including a few of the Mopar air cleaner ones.

Tommy also does custom decals.

He will do anything you want, but I see that he is temporarily not doing custom orders.

He did some "Golden Lion" decals for me a while back for early '60s Chrysler engines.

 

 

Steve

 

 

                                                                                                                                       www.speedwaydecals.com

 

 

2v29hKRPnxwUbWP.jpg

2v2v1votnxwUbWP.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, StevenGuthmiller said:

You can check out this website.

It belongs to a member here by the name of Tommy Logan.

He sells a "mini sheet" with a wide array of popular under hood decals, including a few of the Mopar air cleaner ones.

Tommy also does custom decals.

He will do anything you want, but I see that he is temporarily not doing custom orders.

He did some "Golden Lion" decals for me a while back for early '60s Chrysler engines.

 

 

Steve

 

 

                                                                                                                                       www.speedwaydecals.com

 

 

2v29hKRPnxwUbWP.jpg

2v2v1votnxwUbWP.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks Steve. Yes, I’ve purchased a couple of his 68 Roadrunner decals from him before. 

I notice he has a mini sheet with the yellow Mopar air cleaner decal. But it has only one, instead of a pair. I’d have to buy 8 sheets to have enough. I didn’t see any 413 valve covers. I’d need 4 sets of those. 

I’ll have to shoot him an email. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Force said:

echoxrayniner here on the forum has done some from pictures I sent him as I saw a voind in that department.

Here is the lnk to his post in the aftermarket category.

 

Thanks. I’m going to PM him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have made my own random underhood decals using images from the internet of the 1:1 decal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Brutalform said:

Thanks Steve. Yes, I’ve purchased a couple of his 68 Roadrunner decals from him before. 

I notice he has a mini sheet with the yellow Mopar air cleaner decal. But it has only one, instead of a pair. I’d have to buy 8 sheets to have enough. I didn’t see any 413 valve covers. I’d need 4 sets of those. 

I’ll have to shoot him an email. 

Sorry Tom.

For some reason, I was thinking that there were more than one on the sheet.

 

 

Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StevenGuthmiller said:

Sorry Tom.

For some reason, I was thinking that there were more than one on the sheet.

 

 

Steve

All is good, Steve. He is hooking me up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now