Model Cars Magazine Forum

Beware AMT/Round 2's latest 2010 Hot Wheels Camaro - parts missing

Hi all,

Just a quick post to let you know that Round 2 recently released a 2010 Camaro with very flashy Hot Wheels graphics (that sucked me right in). I grabbed one yesterday and after washing the parts, I turned my attention towards starting it today and suddenly realized my kit had no seats or tires (basically the vinyl parts). I went back to Hobby Lobby and exchanged it, but before leaving, opened the replacement kit. You guessed it - no seats or tires!

Round 2 is sending me the missing parts. Just be aware that if you buy the kit - which is a curbside - you may encounter the same problem.

• Like 1

Good for Round 2 sending you those parts.

Long ago I got in the habit of opening a new kit and checking that all parts are there and that nothing is broken or warped. I may not build the kit for years so good to check now before it's too late.

3 hours ago, TonyK said:

Good for Round 2 sending you those parts.

Long ago I got in the habit of opening a new kit and checking that all parts are there and that nothing is broken or warped. I may not build the kit for years so good to check now before it's too late.

I open every kit I buy for exactly that reason!