Model Cars Magazine Forum

'36 Ford 5ive window coupe, old build being resurrected.

Rocking Rodney Rat

9 hours ago, customline said:

Dave, I'm not sure I understand your point about consumption of light beer. Light beer is a refreshing drink for those who don't like beer. Those who drink light beer are not "beer drinkers", per se. They just want to be seen as such. Real beer drinkers want the body and flavor that only real beer provides.  Light beer is not considered beer by real beer drinkers. It's  just that simple. If you want real beer, you drink Samual Adams Boston Lager  or the Devil's Backbone varieties, or any number of American micro-brewed IPAs.  I'm sure our friends in the land north of the border have their real beers too, like Moosehead  and Molson. Bud light and Miller Light are an embarrassing blight on the USA and anyone who drinks that garbage needs to turn in his man card.  Light beer is for the ladies, period. 🤪 

Note to admin....just playing 🙂

Jim, nail on the head! 

1 hour ago, Rocking Rodney Rat said:

Sorry this thread has devolved into a discussion on varieties of malted beverages. I guess I asked for it. 

The next installment of the original intent of this forum topic (a buildup of a 5 window '36 Ford model car in 1/25th scale) will be in the 'under glass' section.

Over and out.... -RRR

Yeah, I got caught up in the moment. Sorry about that. 😪

11 hours ago, customline said:

Dave, I'm not sure I understand your point about consumption of light beer. Light beer is a refreshing drink for those who don't like beer. Those who drink light beer are not "beer drinkers", per se. They just want to be seen as such. Real beer drinkers want the body and flavor that only real beer provides.  Light beer is not considered beer by real beer drinkers. It's  just that simple. If you want real beer, you drink Samual Adams Boston Lager  or the Devil's Backbone varieties, or any number of American micro-brewed IPAs.  I'm sure our friends in the land north of the border have their real beers too, like Moosehead  and Molson. Bud light and Miller Light are an embarrassing blight on the USA and anyone who drinks that garbage needs to turn in his man card.  Light beer is for the ladies, period. 🤪 

Note to admin....just playing 🙂

I agree 100 % and that was the sentiment I was trying to convey in my own way.  

2 hours ago, Rocking Rodney Rat said:

Sorry this thread has devolved into a discussion on varieties of malted beverages. I guess I asked for it. 

The next installment of the original intent of this forum topic (a buildup of a 5 window '36 Ford model car in 1/25th scale) will be in the 'under glass' section.

Over and out.... -RRR

Sorry man, I got caught up in the moment I guess.