Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Website for 3d big rigs conversion cabs & parts

I ventured into 3d printing of heavy truck models a few years ago so I could have models that were never created or not available anymore. Recently I decided to start Global Scale Model Trucks globalscalemodeltrucks.com to offer 3d printed models of heavy trucks from around the world in 1/24, 1/25, 1/32 and even 1/34 ( for customizing First Gear trucks). 3d will revolutionize the hobby by offering many many more options. I hope to offer more solutions to enhance the fun of building big rigs.

We are also on Facebook under Global Scale Model Trucks and Parts. Please follow or subscribe to see the constantly expanding range of 3d cabs and parts.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice conversion cabs. Would you be interested in making a somewhat universal cab design? The cab is called a 'Cincy cab' built by the Cincinnati Cab Company

that was used by many manufactures like American LaFrance, Sutphen, Duplex, Pierce, Hahn, FMC, etc.

img205.jpg.3a3d2a258fd19b6eecaa1b459e1f8d04.jpgimg178.jpg.2063d0c8e495db700fe666e33f2de083.jpgIrwinE1.jpg.dec9c06a50a6bb2c051a11b0be5d8a2d.jpg

There is also a newer wider cab version in production now.

greg