Model Cars Magazine Forum

Evil is back

I am still waiting for you to settle up on a deal that we made last march. You got what you wanted from me and have sent me nothing but lame excuses when I do hear from you. If you have time to post it seems you would have time to go to the post office. Settle up and make this go away.

Guest Mustang3.8
I am still waiting for you to settle up on a deal that we made last march. You got what you wanted from me and have sent me nothing but lame excuses when I do hear from you. If you have time to post it seems you would have time to go to the post office. Settle up and make this go away.

Same here. Don't worry about this again, Evilone. :D

Lets not start this old ###### again. People take it to PM or anything else just not here. We have heard it all before. Post all you want Evil.

PMs dont work if they get ignored.

I'm with Bill on this, 5 or 6 months waiting for someone to come through on a deal is just not right.

Relese the Hounds

PMs dont work if they get ignored.

I'm with Bill on this, 5 or 6 months waiting for someone to come through on a deal is just not right.

Relese the Hounds

Unfortunately, posting your complaint here on the forum doesn't work either, if it's ignored. Let's face it, if the other guy is going to ignore you, there's not a whole lot you can do about it, and posting here about a trade gone bad probably won't solve the problem.

I agree that this deal needs to be resolved, but private emails or PMs are your best bet.

Besides, during my 41 year study of human nature, I have noticed that when you call someone out, publicly embarrass someone, you immediately put them on the defensive. And if that person is headstrong (as we all know Kevin is) you are even less likely to get satisfaction, because now he's pissed. So if you can't get it straightened out privately, put his name on any bad trader list you see and chalk it up to experience.

Unfortunately, posting your complaint here on the forum doesn't work either, if it's ignored. Let's face it, if the other guy is going to ignore you, there's not a whole lot you can do about it, and posting here about a trade gone bad probably won't solve the problem.

I agree that this deal needs to be resolved, but private emails or PMs are your best bet.

I understand what your saying Harry & Rob.

I just had to press the issue because some of these guys were treating Bill like he was the bad guy and Evilone like a hero back from Iraq/Afghanistan. It was by his own choice that he left, because it was getting to hot with all the bad dealings he done did before.

I find it odd that he has not been heard from sence this was posted. Maybe he wanted to test the waters to see if everyone forgot about the trouble he caused. Or just to taunt Bill.

One more option is he's trolling for new victims.

I'm not saying Kevin shouldnt settle up with Bill, all I am saying is the forum isnt the place. You will not get any more of a positive response doing it, and the likely result is NO trading for ANY of us, like at SA. Now we dont want that, do we? So it should be kept to emails or pm's. I certainly dont think of Kevin as a hero or anything, just a fellow who needs to work a bit on his ethics, and I wanted to welcome him again, every one deserves that. And I dont think Bill is a bad guy either, and he deserves to get what Kevin owes him.

I have corresponded with Bill a couple of times, and he is a great guy. I'm sure he has done the PM and email thing until his fingers were bloody. So I think he saw this as a last ditch effort to get this problem resolved.

But with people empowering Kevin with posts like "Don't worry about it Kevin, just keep posting" is a slam in Bill's face.

The kind of character Kevin exihibits is the same as the guy that stole Gregg's airbrush, could they be one in the same?

As far as not being able to trade on the forum, If people can get away with this kind of behavior no one is going to want to trade. So it can go both ways.

Yes davezinn, we do all know Kevin is not a good trader at this point, so don't do any business with him. But how does that help Bill. I'm a firm believer in peer pressure.

Rob, Kevin has no right to be pissed, Bill does. The only thing Kevin should feel is shame. But with posts like "we have heard it all before, post all you want Evil" and "Don't worry about this again, Evilone" is empowering him to feel like he is justified in blowing off Bill.

Sorry guys but this just rubs me the wrong way and I felt it necessary to show to Bill that someone has his back regarding this unfortunate circumstance. and yea its just $20.00 or so worth of plastic, but its also about being honest and respectful to all the members of this forum weather you post once a month or five or six times a day.

Edited by RJWood

It is too bad that some people got burnt by Evil. Everyone on this board knows what happened. So learn your lesson. Some people will cheat, lie and steal to get what they want. No one said life is fair. Chalk it up to experience . Get on with you life. Evil is sure no hero!!!!! We have heard enough of this. Lets get back to building models and talking about them.

I'm not saying that the offended party should not get satisfaction or doesn't have a right to be pissed about it. All I'm saying is that calling Kevin out publicly is NOT a way to do so. It accomplishes nothing and I believe has the opposite of the intended effect. This forum is not responsible for the loss, so welcoming Kevin back is immaterial.

Ok i have messaged bill with the update that the item will be in the mail tomorrow.###### maybe i should have just sold all my stuff and leave this hobby oh well my end of the deal is officially done at about 12 noon west coast time tomorrow.If it is lost in the mail deal with the postal service.